Create Professional Gmail Email Account
In the beginning, if you want to create a professional Gmail business email (G Suite) for your company, whether it owns a small or large business company, you must have your own domain, and just as you have a name that distinguishes you from other people in the world, your business must have its own domain that distinguishes it from the rest of the domains And, in order to get a domain name for you and for your business, there are many sites for creating domains such as, GoDaddy, Namecheap, BlueHost, etc. Or, when you create a Gmail business email, Gmail will offer you to create a domain on Google domains
You may also like to see: Gmail Business Email Account
|How to Create Gmail Business Email Account | G Suite|
Now We Will Learn,
You may also like to see: Get Unlimited Storage | Google Drive Vs Alternative Storages
How to Create a Professional Gmail Business email (G Suite):
1. Initially, You must go to G Suite and Sign Up for a new account.
- All you have to do is visit the G Suite website and click the Get started button to get the plan you want to use to manage your business.
- Or, you will go into the types of plans on the G Suite website and choose the appropriate plan for you and follow the next steps.
2. Next step, you will enter the name of your business or company, the number of employees and the country in which you reside. You can choose yourself for a single user account only, or choose the number of employees for whom you will create a G Suite accounts.
3. Click the Next button to continue.
4. In the next step, you will enter your personal information including name and email address.
5. Next, you will choose the domain name for your business. That is, if you already have a domain name, click "Yes I have a domain name that I can use". Or, click "No, I need one" to register a new domain name with Google Domains.
6. If you need to register a new domain name for your business, you will be charged separately for registering a new domain name in addition to being billed for the plan you chose to manage your business and your employees.
7. If you already own a domain name of yours, you will be asked to enter it in the next step, after that click on Next.
8. Then, when you will configure your account settings, you will be asked to verify ownership of the domain name. We'll show you how to check later in this article.
9. In the next step, you will be asked to create a new G Suite user account by entering a username and password, and you must choose the name because you will use it as a professional email address for your business.
10. After that, you will be asked to proceed to fill in your credit card information for payment, and after completing the procedures, you have completed the process of creating your new business Gmail account on G Suite, and you can now go to the "Go to Setup" button and click on it to start adjusting your professional Gmail account settings.
11. On the setup page, you will add more employees to your company or business to your new account. If you would like to create more accounts for your employees or departments, you can do so from this page.
12. If you are not ready for this now or have already added your company employees, you can click "I have added all users' email addresses" and click the Next button.
13. You can then add more users to your account and create their email addresses later if you need to.
14. If you have already created your company’s domain from a place other than Google Domains, you will be asked to verify your ownership of your domain name, in several ways.
15. One of these methods is that you will see the HTML code snippet that you will add to your website by adding it to the HTML code of your website.
16. There are other ways to verify ownership of your website. One of them is to upload an HTML file to your website using an FTP client or a file manager app in the hosting account dashboard.
You may also like to see: Create New Gmail | win $1000
Use your professional business email with G Suite and Gmail
- Your professional business email account works like any other Gmail account. You can access it by visiting the Gmail website and logging in with your professional business email address, for example, email@example.com.
- You can also manage your G Suite account by accessing the Admin console.
- From this page, you can add/remove new users to your domain name and your company. Every employee in your company or business will get 30 GB of storage in addition to all the benefits that you get, except that none of your employees will have access to the Admin console. You can remove/add users at any time you want.
create new gmail account, gmail for business free, g suite login, create gmail account for business, g suite account, how to create a business email in gmail, g suite admin, g suite email, create new gmail account, gmail for business, gmail for business free, create gmail account for business, g suite, free business email, free business email without domain, how to create your own email domain free, gmail business email free, gmail business email price, gmail account, create new gmail account, free business email, how to create a business gmail account, free business email without domain, gmail business login, g suite login, g suite for education, g suite sign in, g suite free, g suite account, g suite pricing, g suite download, g suite classroom