Make a backup copy of Windows 10 and 8 drivers and restore them without the Internet
Double Drivers to make backup drivers of your computer’s drivers. Using this program, you can keep a copy of the drivers installed on your computer.
You can save the drivers in zip, folder, or file format, or as setup files that can be installed on a computer at any time you want to install them on your computer.
Using the Double Drivers program, you can also restore all the drivers that you have backed up at once without having to install each driver separately on your computer. This program runs on all versions of the Windows operating system: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11.
|Backup and restore computer drivers without the Internet
This version of Double Drivers supports both 32-bit and 64-bit computer processors. Making it the ideal tool for all computer users, especially computer maintenance technicians.
Double Drivers is the most practical and fastest tool to backup your device drivers. This wonderful program is free and does not require activation or purchase. It's free and secure on all versions of Windows.
Double driver is also a program that is recommended to use because it does not have a lot of complications that you may find in other programs.
How to use the Double Driver program
- All you have to do is click on the Backup option.
- Then at the bottom of the window, click on the Scan Current System button, and after scanning the drivers installed on your computer's Windows operating system, select the drivers you want to keep for later in order to reinstall them.
- Then you click on the Backup Now option. After that, a menu will appear specifying the format in which you want to save the drivers, for example in ZIP format, so that it does not take up too much space on your drive.
- Then you select the save path on your computer and click Save, after which the drivers are saved.
How to Restore Drivers by Double Driver program
|How to Restore Drivers by Double Driver program
- Click on the Restore option.
- Click on the Locate Backup option to specify a backup location file.
- A window will appear in which you specify the location of your computer's drivers backup file.
- After specifying the location of the backup file, click OK.
- Then click Restore Now.