Make money with Google AdSense
In this article, we are going to give you some proven ideas to make money from Google AdSense, which will work on most websites.
You just have to think smart, start working hard, and take the time and effort to implement these ideas. Don't think that just by creating a Google AdSense account you will instantly make $100 per day with Google AdSense. It won't happen.
|How to earn $100 per day with Google AdSense
The best ways to make money from Google AdSense
1. Increase traffic to your website.
The most important step to earning money from Google AdSense is to increase traffic to your website.
Simple ways to do this are to post your articles on websites like Pinterest, Ezine, article ad listings, blog comments, and social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
Connect your blog or website in Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster. For this to work, you need to write at least one new article every day, which must be of good and unique content.
2. Ad Units
- Create ad units to blend in with your blog.
- You will need to log into the Google AdSense dashboard and enter the hex color codes from your website or blog.
- Check the color of the text, The background color and link colors all match your blog.
- Don't use borders around ad unit boxes, You want the squares to blend in, you'll have to color-code the borders to match the background until it's invisible.
3. High cpc keywords
Look for keywords with high cpc, it is important not to choose keywords where the cost per click is too low to be worth your time. I suggest you do some keyword research and find out the highest CPC in Google Ads or Seobility keyword research tool.
- Keywords are of great importance, you have to make sure that your content is not so full of certain keywords that it destroys readability and value.
- You have to ensure that your articles use keywords related to the topic, which are likely to generate the most relevant ads.
- Using keywords with titles and H1 tags is an excellent way to help get high CPC ads.
You may like to see: